Monday, October 27, 2008

Pray! Pray! Pray!

Shane's grandpa, Dewey Towery passed away this morning. PLEASE PRAY for the Towery family. His grandmother passed away only 9 months ago. Please pray for the strength and comfort during this time. He was a wonderful man and he always made me smile.

I also have two other prayer request...one being for my Dad. He is still in the hospital and the prognosis is not good. He is still fighting, but all the doctors can really do is make him comfortable. They are giving him morphine every 2 hours so sometimes he is awake and alert and sometimes he is knocked out. The vomiting has come back over the past few days. He is loosing circulation in his feet and legs. The color is better but they are swollen so bad.

The other prayer request is for Shane and I. We are going through a very difficult time right now. I have been reluntant to post this, but I feel the more prayers we have, the better. Shane is living a life of sin right now. He has let Satan take control of his actions and I am very worried about his soul, espicially with him going to Afganistan soon. As much as I want us to get through this, my first concern is that he will repent of what he has done and turn his life back to Christ. I am concerned and worried about our little girls too. Please pray for my stregnth because some days I feel like I am going to fall apart. I don't know how much I can handle. Thank you all! Prayers is a special gift given to us by our amazing GOD so we all need to use that gift. We may not understand why things happen (I know that I don't), but I know that God has a will and a reason for everything.

No comments: