Thursday, February 5, 2009

In Less Than 24 hours...

I will be on a plane flying to Alaska:) My flight leaves at 7 am in the morning. I am VERY Excited and VERY nervous. Both of these emotions together and giving me butterflies in my stomach. I am excited for one to be going back to Alaska and two, it will be like a second honeymoon for us. We have so many neat and exciting activities planned. Shane and I have not spent Valentines together in over 4 years. So, now to the nervous part. One of course being the volcano that still hasn't blown. It appears to be calming down some so I am praying the thing decides to go back to sleep. And then I'm nervous, worried, or whatever you want to call it about being away from my girls. My Mom is like another Mom to them so it's not that I'm worried about. It's just the fact of being away from them that scares me. Lastly, it is going to be sad when it comes time to say Good-Bye know Shane will be leaving for Afghanistan in just a few short weeks:(

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Wishing you a safe trip and hope you have lots of fun! I am sure the girls will be spoiled rotten when you get home. Tell Shane we all said Hello!