Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I went to the doctor this morning and everything looked good. I had to do a 24 hour urine analysis & blood work a couple weeks ago and the results came back good. I had a brief ultrasound and the baby looked great:) The twin and it's sac was still there but had gotten much smaller. She thinks the baby is a girl but wasn't 100%. She saw nothing "sticking out" as she said. I go back on June 3 for the anatomy scan.

Other news is....1) my girls are having their Kindergarten end of year ceremony today and 2) my new camera is suppose to arrive today. I'm so excited!

Now a couple of prayer request!

1) A family friend, Preston Wood, tragically lost his Dad this past Sunday. He shot and killed himself. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers.

2) A member of our church family, Angie Tesner, had a massive stroke a week ago. She is only 37 and her daughter is graduating high school this year. The last update I had is she was on a ventilator and feeding tube and her brain was swollen. They were going to do surgery to relieve the pressure, but decided against it. As of Sunday, she was stable. PLEASE keep this family in your daily thoughts and prayers as well!!

No comments: