Saturday, March 27, 2010

Love Bugs

Kinsley and Landers are only 6 days apart. Landers Mom and I were neighbors and best friends growing up. Look at these cutie pies! Look how BIG my child is! Landers is in the 50 %tile for weight and height so he is not a little baby. Seeing these two together made me think a lot about the baby I lost (Kinsley's twin). Some days it really hits me hard and I wonder "what if" and it the baby was a girl or a boy, etc. There is something inside me that feels empty. I'm not sure how to explain the feeling. Anyways...these two little love bugs are just too cute.

From Sweet Landers


Notice the teeth in this one...
From Sweet Landers


That foot is really interesting
From Sweet Landers


Kinsley looking at Landers foot and he is eating her finger
From Sweet Landers


From Sweet Landers


From Sweet Landers


From Sweet Landers

No comments: