Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

This is my second father's day without you here on earth and I thought time would heal the pain. Somedays are better than others, but somedays, I just sit on the couch at night and cry. I miss you more and more everyday. When you were sick, I often pray as I watched you suffering so bad, that each breath you took would be your last. I could not bare to watch you suffer anymore. Everytime I close my eyes at night, I see the night that you did take your last breath as my Mom and I were holding your hands. I thank God for giving me the stregnth to be there with you and to hold your hand to help calm you because you were fighting so hard to stay here on this earth, so you could be here for your beautiful granddaughters. Daddy, I made a promise to you that I would never let Kelsey and Kaley forget you, but you know, I don't have to do anything to make them not forget you. Not a single day goes by, they do not talk about you or talk about things you did with them or makes comments like, "Well, my papa did this, my Papa did it this way...etc" Daddy, you are missed by so many people here on this earth, but I know you are in a much better and happier place and you are in a brand new body that is no longer sick and in pain. Thank you for being the best Daddy a girl could ever ask for! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and you are forever in our hearts!!!

From March


From March


From March

No comments: