Monday, June 14, 2010

What do you see?

While driving home from VBS tonight, the girls and I were talking about the Bible, Jesus, Heaven, Hell, Angels, the end of time, etc. They were also talking about my Dad. They were saying, "God was just ready to take Papa because his body was so sick and he didn't want Papa to be sick anymore." Anyways, I came home, we sat down on the couch to watch a little TV. I turned the lap top on and clicked on face book while we were still talking about these subjects. Both girls were sitting beside me and as soon as FB came up, this was the first listing on the page. Someone had posted this pic. from their mobile phone.


From March



I told the girls to look and they said, "Mom, that looks like an Angel." And there is a white spot above that kind of looks like a dove. It was uploaded from a mobile phone so I'm not sure that it could have been enhanced. Maybe so or maybe not?

Even if this one was somehow enchanced here is one that is not. We were driving to VBS yesterday and this beautiful rainbow was in the sky.
From March

No comments: