Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random

Here are a few random pictures and happenings over the past week or so. These are all taken with my mobile phone, but still wanted to share.


Kaley came home from school this past Friday with the Great Gator Award for best behavior. I was so proud of her:) Also notice the new haircut:) They have been letting it grow out (and their bangs), but they have such thick and unmanagable hair, I finally talked them into getting it cut.




Kelsey and kaley riding "The Intimidator" at Carowinds. This is the Southeast's tallest, fastest and longest roller coaster. My girls are such daredevils. Of course I was the same way at their age.




Trying to get a picture of the 4 of us in that picture making machine at Chuck E Cheese. Kelsey was cut off.


Kinsley on her first ever ride at Chuck E Cheese. She loved it!

No comments: