Monday, November 29, 2010

Disney Day 1 (Oct 22) & Kinsley bday

We pack up and left out house around midnight. Shane has slept a few hours and I had no sleep. The plan was, I would sleep in the car most of the way and if Shane got too tired, I would drive the rest of the way. So we start out going by the drive thru at Wendy's because Shane was starving. At this time all 3 girls were awake. Then we were finally off. Not long down the road all 3 girls fell asleep and so did I. Shane stopped a lot to get energy drinks and get out of the car to wake himself up a little. Finally around 5 am he said he couldn't drive anymore. So me having very little sleep took over. I have never been so sleepy while driving so I found myself having to stop frequently to keep myself awake. Around 7:30 or so the kids woke up and we stopped at I HOP for some Breakfast. After than our journey continued. Around 10 or so we made our arrival at Mouseland:)
From Disney 2010


The girls were excited to find a special gift the lady had sent them to the resort along with their outfits because she was late getting them mailed out to me.




Thankfully, our room was ready so we went and took some much needed showers and got ready to head to Magic Kingdom and celebrate Miss Kinsley's bday. While Shane was getting dressed I took the girls exporing around the resort

From Disney 2010


From Disney 2010


From Disney 2010


From Disney 2010


From Disney 2010


From Disney 2010


We finally loaded up the bus and headed to magic kingdom just in time for the parade. However, when we walked in the gate we were approaced by an employee and asked what we were going to do. He told us to follow him and asked the girls told the girls to knock on the door 3 times and say "bippity boppity boo". When they did the door opened and Cinderella was in there.

From Disney 2010


From Disney 2010


From Disney 2010


From Disney 2010


From Disney 2010


Then we went to wait on the parade
From Disney 2010


From Disney 2010


The parade
From Disney 2010


From Disney 2010


From Disney 2010


From Disney 2010


From Disney 2010


Then we were off to ride a few rides and to the Crystal Palace to celebtate Kinsley's 1st birthday with Winnie the Pooh:) We were also meeting my cousin Kristen, her husband, and her adorable little boys. It has been probably 10 years since we had last visited. To be continued....

No comments: