Sunday, November 28, 2010

House Hunting

I am going to start with this one since it's the quickest. My love bug just woke up from her nap and I'm sure she will be wanting out of her crib very soon.

Shane and I have decided it's time we start house hunting. We have one, outgrown the 1600 sq. foot, 3 BR, 2BA house we are currently living in, and two, we have been renting because we were uncertain of what our future held when Shane PCS'ed out of active duty as far as a job went and where we would go. Lord willing, in January is when we plan to make the big decision of wether to build or find a home already built. We are 99% positive of the subdivision we want to live in. We are 90% we are going to build and here is the plan of the home we hope to build. We are also trying to get a home large enough for my Mom to live with us if she chooses to.

http://www.drhorton.com/Where-We-Build/Florida/Northwest-(1)/Northwest-Florida/Windsong/Plans/The-Bridgeview/Floorplan.aspx

No comments: