Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Disney Day 7 (Hollywood Studios)

So the day has come where we will pack up and leave Mouseland. After 7 fun and exciting days, I was sad to have to leave but I was also kind of ready to leave. We pack up the car before heading out to Hollywood Studios and rode the bus back to the resort that night.

From Disney 2010


I'm not sure what was going on with the "regular" Disney buses but today we had a nice big bus pick us up.
From Disney 2010


From Disney 2010


Honey I Shrunk The Kids Playground
From Disney 2010

From Disney 2010


Brown eyes....Blue eyes
From Disney 2010


Wow...this is the line for the Fantasmic show. This is one of my favorites!
From Disney 2010


Peek A Boo
From Disney 2010


After the Fantasmic show we loaded the bus, headed back to the resort, picked up a few final gifts from the shop and loaded up the car. We drove maybe 10 miles and stopped for the night. We still had one final stop before heading home....SEA WORLD!

No comments: