Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Missing in Action

I know I've been MIA in the blogging world lately. Life has just been too busy to sit down and type about my busy life. Maybe soon, I'll get back into it. Until this, here are a few tidbits of info of what we have been and are up too.

Kinsley just turned 2.
*28 lbs 13 oz
*37 in tall
*such a delightful, funny, polite, independent baby girl.
*will start speech therapy soon (just another thing to add to my busy schedule)
*attends pre-school 2 days a week
*Thyroid levels are finally leveling out and getting situated on the correct synthroid dosage (for now anyway)
*Loves books
*Loves Mickey Mouse and Barney

Kelsey and Kaley are enjoying 3rd grade. Both made Honor Roll for the past 9 weeks of school. Here is their schedule:

They start their day at 7:10 am helping with the "Gator Patrol" at school. Well, this month one has Gator Patrol and the other is on the "morning show"
*Mondays- percussion
*Tuesday- Lyrical ballett
*Wed- church
*Thursday- chorus & Gymnastics
*Fridays- drive mom crazy day because they have nothing to do....LOL

As for me....I'm just being Mom and going along for the ride:)

No comments: