Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cold Chills

I have cold chills after the comment Kelsey just said to my Mom. We were both in their room tucking them in. Every night one of the girls goes in gets in the bed with my Mom during the night, but last night Kelsey came and got in the bed with me. Kaley was still in her bed this morning. Anyway, Mom asked her why she got in my bed and she said, "Well, I came to get in your bed but Papa was in the bed and I didn't think you wanted me to, so I went and got in the bed with Mama." She was serious as she could be and said nothing else about it. My Mom and I both looked at one another, in shock I guess. Last Saturday morning, Kaley was sitting in the bed with my Mom and she said, "Papa is sitting here and he is giving me a hug." One other recent incident by the girls was, 2 Sundays ago at church we were walking in to church thru the back door. The girls both at the same time yelled, "Hey Papa" and started smiling and waving. I thought they were talking to my Papa, but he was no where in sight. They were looking at Daddy's grave when they did that, and then proceeded into church.

No comments: