Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update on Kelsey & Kaley

Please say a little prayer for my babies. Yesterday was terrible. I could not get them to eat of drink ANYTHING, with the exception of a tiny drink here and there and one lick of a Popsicle every now and then, only to have them say, "I can't Mommy." They were so lethargic and pitiful yesterday. I have NEVER seen my girls like this, even when Kelsey was in the hospital with what they thought was meningitis. I am praying today is better. If not, I will be calling the doctor I guess. I have always heard Day 3 was the worst, so we'll see. Monday, they did great all day. I think it was the Morphine they gave them during surgery because they were bouncing off the walls. Tuesday, they still drank and ate but felt worse and were very clingy and not wanting me out of their sight, and Wed. was just terrible.

PLEASE SAY A LITTLE PRAYER THEY WILL DRINK TODAY SO THEY WON'T HAVE TO GO IN THE HOSPITAL! THANKS!

No comments: