Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The girls and pregnancy update

All 3 of us had doctor's appointment yesterday. My appointment was great, BP was pretty good, baby's heartbeat strong, and I have not gained a single pound from my first doctor's appt. I still weigh about 20 lbs less than pre-pregnancy weight. Of course, I still throw up everyday, but it doesn't last all day like before. My energy is finally starting to return. WHOO HOOO! As of now, unless I change my mind, her name will be Kensley Madison, or Kinsley, or Kensleigh. I am not sure of the spelling yet either.

The girls are healing well. It has been a VERY HARD two weeks, but they are finally better, with the exception of their speech. The doctor said to give them another month and if it doesn't improve, he will look into options such as speech therapy. I can already see a HUGE difference in how they sleep and breathe. I will post pictures later, but for several years now, Kaley has stuck her tongue out everytime she was playing, swimming, or any type of activity. I always thought it was habit, but guess what, she doesn't do it anymore. The poor child couldn't breathe.

Other than that, not much has been going on. Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

No comments: