Thursday, July 30, 2009

26 weeks 4 days

Kinsley with her foot over her head. (This was last week)

 



Wow...where does time go? I can not believe I'm almost 27 weeks pregnant. Things are going well. I had an ultrasound last week to make sure Kinsley was growing okay because I have not gained any weight. (as of July 22). I still weigh 25 lbs less than when I got pregnant. This week, I feel like my belly has grown a mile though. Anyway, she is a little small, but nothing to be concerned about. I am feeling great for the most part. I haven't thrown up in almost 2 weeks (WHOO HOOO) and I haven't taken phenegren is about a week and a half. Sleeping is getting a little less uncomfortable because I am a belly sleeper, and with the growing belly, it's getting more difficult to sleep on my belly. I still wake up that way though. On top of that, my 6 year olds do not think they can sleep in their beds all night, so I usually have wild sleepers sleeping next to me that manage to push me to the very edge of the bed. So...I guess that's about all for now. I go back on Aug. 11 for my 28 weeks apt. and glucose test. 28 weeks is when all my more serious problems started occuring with the twins (pre-term labor and pre-eclampsia) so I'm praying this time, this won't be an issue.

Shane is doing well. He is able to get on facebook now, so if anyone wants to send him a message, I'm sure he would enjoy it!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: