Where does time go? My sweet girl is a month old already.
* Baby Girl still sleeps at least 23 hours a day. I will be so glad when her thyroid levels get straighten out.
* She likes to take a bath.
* She HATES having her diaper and/or clothes changed. She screams like you are beating her.
* She loves her little stuffed Giraffe.
* She LOVES to be held and rocked (I think she is spoiled already)
* She does not like her arms to be swaddled. She always wants her hands by her face.
* Loves her big sisters
* Very impatient when it comes feeding time. She is drinking anywhere from 2 to 4 oz. every 3 to 4 hours.
* She is about 22 inches long. (2 inches longer than birth legnth)
* She weighs 7lbs 15oz (finally back at birth weight)
* Smiled her first "Real" smile at Kelsey 3 days ago but hasn't smiled since.
Please keep my sweet girl in your daily prayers. They are still trying to regulate her thyroid levels. She is still VERY tired (some days more so than others). I worry so much about her. She acts more like a preemie baby than the twins did, and they were born 7 weeks early.