Saturday, November 28, 2009

G0 Gamecocks!!

 



This picture was taken on the Carolina/Clemson game day 2 years ago. This was the last Gamecock football game Daddy was ever able to attend. For those of you that knew him, knows that he was at almost EVERY Carolina game and EVERY Byrnes games. He loved football. Football season has been very hard on me. I cry every time I hear the fight song or see them play on TV, etc. He did not know he had cancer at the time this picture was taken. He had not been feeling well, and it was a few weeks later that he found out.

GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you Daddy! You are always in my heart and in my thoughts. Not a day goes by I do not think of you. Sometimes I laugh at the memories, sometimes I cry, and sometimes I get angry. I know you are no longer in pain, no longer sick, and no longer suffering. I know you are watching over us and that you are with us. WE LOVE YOU!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: