Thursday, November 12, 2009

A few pictures of Kinsley

I can't believe Kinsley is 3 weeks old today. She is improving on her feeds, it just takes her A LONG time to eat because it tires her out. I have to keep stimulating her to wake up. She is now staying awake for a total of an hour each day which is also an improvement. Her TSH level is still really high, but it is coming down. Her newborn screening level was close to 500 (Normal is between 1.0 to 39). Last week she was at 358, and I haven't gotten the results from this weeks lab yet. Hopefully, it has come down more. She is such a sweet and beautiful baby and I thank God for blessing me with her.

Shane is back in Afghanistan. It was so hard watching him kiss her goodbye. I did very well until then. The girls begged me not to cry so I was trying so hard, but the moment he picked her up, I LOST IT!!


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: