Thursday, March 5, 2009

What my 6 year old twins think of me!

This was SO CUTE and so fun to do with the girls



1. What is something mom always says to you?
KELSEY: You always talk about daddy
KALEY: You always say you miss Papa and love us very very much!


2. What makes mom happy?
KELSEY: You're getting a baby
KALEY: That we are with you and that we play with you

3. What makes mom sad?
KELSEY: That Papa died and Daddy is in the Army
KALEY: Papa died and that Papa Nelson has cancer

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
KELSEY: You play with me and tickle me
KALEY: You tickle me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
KELSEY: You were very very very very cute! You were the cutest girl I ever saw!
KALEY: You were very very nice and you didn't have much clothes.

6. How old is your mom?
KELSEY: 13
KALEY: I give a guess of 85

7. How tall is your mom?
KELSEY: Maybe 20 inches tall...I don't know
KALEY: "I'll give a guess of...hmmm...stand up...26 and 80lbs"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
KELSEY: spend time with Daddy and the whole family
KALEY: go swimming

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
KELSEY: go to Walmart and the Mall
KALEY: go to the mall

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
KELSEY: Sometimes you're good at making snowmen and playing soccer with us
KALEY: "But you are pregnant"

11. What is your mom really good at?
KELSEY: You're good on your computer
KALEY: swimming

12. What is your mom not very good at?
KELSEY: "Hmmm...hehe...that's a funny question. You're good at almost "everythang."
KALEY: Shooting the ball in the basketball court

13. What does your mom do for a job?
KELSEY: You don't even have a job
KALEY: "da da da da...hehehe"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
KELSEY: Pizza for real food and ice cream sandwiches for dessert
KALEY: Salmon Stew

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
KELSEY: "I'm proud of you because every single time I tell you something it makes you happy and you smile"
KALEY: "You are a very very good Mommy and I love you very very much! I thank that was a sweet thing to say wasn't it?"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
KELSEY: "Hmmm...I would say Hannah Montana even though you don't like to sing"
KALEY: "Hannah Montana pop star"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
KELSEY: "You take us to the park, play ball, and take us to Monkey Joe's and one time you took us to Jump Zone"

KALEY: Go to the mall together

18. How are you and your mom the same?
KELSEY: "A bunch of people say our faces look a like"

KALEY: "Well, we each have brown eyes, blue jeans, black shoes, and the same color hair"

19. How are you and your mom different?
KELSEY: "You're bigger and I'm smaller"
KALEY: Your head is bigger than mine

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
KELSEY: "You always love me since I was 12 years old or maybe 0 years old. You think I'm the bestest kid ever.

KALEY: We're very very very good kids

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
KELSEY: "You always love him and miss him and you're sad cause sometimes he gets hurt and you really really really love him and miss him."

KALEY: "Well, all I "thank" is ya'll like to go on trips together."

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
KELSEY: "That would be a hard one because you almost like to go anywhere but I would say probably the mall."
KALEY: Well, I don't know that one. I "thank" you like to go skating.

No comments: