Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Dad needs Blood

They are sending Daddy to get blood in the morning. His blood and BP are very low. He is white as a ghost. Dr. Yee told him it should make him feel a little better, so please pray it does! The Byrnes Band is dedicating their show to him tomorrow. We even have reserved seats in the handicapped section. Lord willing, we are going to get him to that ball game somehow. If we have to we will put him in a wheel chair. Our community, family, friends, and our church family have all been trulely amazing during my dad's illness. What a blessing to have such wonderful people in our lives. God is awesome, even though lately I think think I have been forgetting that. I have been weak and letting Satan take over my thoughts. Please pray that I can be strong and resist Satans temptations. Please keep praying for my dad!!

No comments: