Monday, September 29, 2008

The "Thankin" Chair, Vomit, and WOW! What a Day!

What a day it has been!!! Daddy has been moved out of ICU (more details later in the blog) so thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers! After school Kelsey came up to me and said, "Mom, I really need to tell you something but you are going to be so mad at me!" I said, "What is it?" She kept on and on about the being mad part. I was thinking to myself, what in the world did you do? She said, "My teacher put me in the "thankin" (as my child says for thinking) chair today but it wasn't really me that did it, it was my sister." It was all I could do not to laugh at the thought of them being 5 years old and trying to blame the other one already. I calmly asked her what happen. She said, "Me and ___ was playing with a bug and our teacher told us not to, but my sissy made me do it. She was playing with it first so I had to play with it too, but she didn't get in the "Thankin" Chair." I tried to explain to her that I wasn't mad at the fact she was playing with the bug, but the fact that she didn't listen to her teacher. Anyways...before bedtime, the girls were taking a bath and Kaley started having a coughing attack. I went in there and she threw up ALL IN THE WATER and both girls were just sitting there. I start grabbing them out of the tub, my phone is ringing off the hook (my mom from the hospital), text messages coming in, trying to hold Kaley over the tolit to keep throwing up, both girls are dripping wet and freezing. Yep after this 5 minute ordeal was overI wanted to SCREAM!!! I returned the phone calls, text messages, got the girls a towel and dressed for bed, and sat and held them for a few minutes while watching the cheeta girls! After puting them in bed I had a nice long talk with my brother which helped me so much. It helped me to wake up and realize a lot of thing, mostly the fact that he or I neither one are letting God control our lives. We are trying to control our own lives and it's not happening! I have been going to church, going through the motions, but my heart and my mind has been miles away.

Daddy has been dianosed with a baterial infection in his stomach. He had another blood transfusion today that will hopefully make his BP go up. He will be there at least 4 days. PLEASE KEEP PRAYING!!

No comments: