Saturday, August 2, 2008

Children's Minds

Do you ever wish you could get inside the minds of your children and ask WHY? Why do you do that? Why is that so fun? Why can't you WALK instead of run, jump, skip, etc? Why? Etc, Etc, Etc! I would love to get inside the minds of my silly girls. They do things that I just do not understand. For example...Kaley came in the living room a little while ago and said, "Mommy, will you help us take our beds apart." I look at her and ask "For what?" So I go in their room to find, they already had one of their beds apart. Why? Why do they do things like this? I know they are being "kids" and theirs minds are always working and learning. But some things my kids do, I just don't get it. And the thing with my girls, they work together to get into stuff. Maybe that makes it worse. I think I just need a break. I have been with these girls for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the past 2 months. NO BREAK AT ALL!!! I take a bath/shower, they are right there with me, "Mommy can I can in...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?" I go to the bathroom, they are banging on the door, I go in another room just to have a little bit of peace and quiet, they are right there with me, "Mommy Mommy Mommy" AHHHHHHHHH!!!! They have SO MUCH ENERGY! Non stop energy, not even long enough to sit down and eat. "mommy, can we go outside." "mommy can we ride bikes", "Mommy, will you play this with me?", "Mommy, Can I do this" I want this" I'm so hungry" I'm thirsty".

But you know, I am so blessed with 2 beautiful little girls whom are the love of my life. God gave me these two precious little girls to take care of and to love. Sometimes, I feel so quilty because I get so frustrated at them. Okay, so that's my thought for the day. I am going to go and try to get them to sleep now considering it's 12:30 am.

No comments: