Sunday, August 31, 2008

Congrats and Birthday Wishes to my Hubby!

Yesteray was Shane's 33rd Birthday. He has been out in the field training this past week and is now gone on a wilderness hike with some buddies so I haven't gotten to talk to him. Anyways...CONGRATULATIONS to him also for being promoted and receiving his SGT stripes! Way to Go! Actually, way to go ME because without me he wouldn't have gotten promoted yet. I spent many nights while in Alasksa working on some things for him to help him get his promotion points up!

1 comment:

Medic Mom said...

Hey girl! Happy Birthday, Shane! I've got to help Cory get his stripes. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Was it hard? How long did it take you? He goes before the boards in Oct. He wants his correspondence courses maxed out! HELP!!!