Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Fun Filled Day...

and boy am I exhausted. First of all I must say, I am on Day # 2 with no throwing up. WHOO HOOO!!! I'm so excited and praying I'm not speaking too soon.

Our Day started at the Abner Creek Gator Fling with my girls along with Sarah. My Mom kept up with Sarah most of the time though. We headed home around 2:30 and then it was off to the Zoo. Just me, my girls, and Sarah. Samantha is still adjusting to having a newborn and an almost 3 year old at home, so she's a little exhausted. I thought I would give her a little break. We had to hurry around the zoo in 45 mins. We were a little late arriving. We still had a great time. But let me tell ya...by the time I got home I was EXHAUSTED! Being pregnant and taking care of 3 kids in the hot sun all day just isn't a good combination.

Kelly, it was great seeing you today:) I'm sorry I didn't get to chat longer, but my girls were so excited and ready to play. They won't stand in one place longer than a min.

Pictures to come soon! GOOD NITE!

2 comments:

Medic Mom said...

YAY for not throwing up!!! Maybe its over! Do we know if its just one or two yet?

Kelly said...

It was great to see you too! I know we say this all the time, but we really DO need to get our kids together to play SOON! :-)